CronTabTest failing while building jenkins

Mayur Barge

Jun 28, 2015, 6:08:49 AM6/28/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
        CronTabTest.testTimezone test is failing on my machine, with following error -

        org.junit.ComparisonFailure:
        Expected :[35, 56]
        Actual   :[5, 26]
        <Click to see difference>
        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:115)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:144)
        at hudson.scheduler.CronTabTest.testTimezone(CronTabTest.java:315)

        Please help.
        FYI,
            I am building jenkins on my machine first time.

Thanks,
Mayur

Victor Martinez

Jun 28, 2015, 7:40:38 AM6/28/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
There is already another thread about it:
If you look for "Failure while building jenkins" you will ser the suggested workaround.

Cheers

Jesse Glick

Jun 29, 2015, 10:07:26 AM6/29/15
to Jenkins Dev
On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 7:40 AM, Victor Martinez
<victormar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you look for "Failure while building jenkins" you will ser the suggested workaround.

Rather than use a workaround, it would be appreciated if you dug into
the reason for the local failure and filed a PR to make the test run
correctly everywhere.