PR Builder not setup for foreman-node-sharing plugin

Scott Hebert

Sep 22, 2016, 3:57:48 PM9/22/16
to jenkinsci-dev, Pavel.J...@redhat.com
Hi,

It seems that the PR Builder is not setup for the foreman-node-sharing plugin.

Thanks for your help!

Scott

ogondza

Sep 29, 2016, 2:38:26 AM9/29/16
to Jenkins Developers, Pavel.J...@redhat.com
Hmm, There is no job for that plugin at all. When I tried to create it from maven template I got "ERROR: script not yet approved for use". Is this not something that should be done by IRC bot when plugin is forked?

--
oliver

Baptiste Mathus

Sep 29, 2016, 3:57:58 AM9/29/16
to Jenkins Developers
It is, probably, just not been automated and I think we didn't set up most of the associated jobs recently. I *think* that in the past it was auto-generating jobs from organization.
It would definitely make much more sense to configure GHOF or so to auto-scan the jenkinsci org to generate the plugins jobs. Just didn't do that yet, but anyone willing to work on that is much welcome.

Daniel Beck

Sep 29, 2016, 4:15:50 AM9/29/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 29.09.2016, at 09:57, Baptiste Mathus <m...@batmat.net> wrote:
>
> I *think* that in the past it was auto-generating jobs from organization.

The job that did that used to run on ci.jenkins-ci.org for reasons unknown to me. Now it's gone.

Oliver Gondža

Sep 29, 2016, 4:45:35 AM9/29/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
In the meantime, can you grant me the necessary permissions to create
the job manually to unblock Scott?

--
oliver

Robert Sandell