Request commit access to flaky-test-handler-plugin

Steven Peters

Jun 8, 2016, 3:49:16 AM6/8/16
to Jenkins Developers
I've had two pull requests to the flaky-test-handler-plugin waiting for almost 2 months with no response. #4 adds an exception handler for empty junit files, and #5 makes the rendered output easier to read.

https://github.com/jenkinsci/flaky-test-handler-plugin/pull/4

I think these are safe to merge. Is it reasonable to ask for commit access, or should I be asking for a code review on this list?

Regards,
Steve Peters

Steven Peters

Jun 22, 2016, 2:07:00 PM6/22/16
to Jenkins Developers
I'll repeat this request. I submitted the following pull requests (github id scpeters) for the flaky-test-handler-plugin several months ago and have received no response. Is it appropriate to ask to be a maintainer if the plugin is otherwise unmaintained?

Regards,
Steve

Baptiste Mathus

Jun 24, 2016, 12:00:14 PM6/24/16
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Steven,

Sorry for the lag. Just pinged the seemingly current/last maintainer in https://github.com/jenkinsci/flaky-test-handler-plugin/pull/5#issuecomment-228384686

Without answer in a very short term, say before the end of the WE, I'll grant you the permissions to become the maintainer of that plugin.

In the meantime, please confirm or provide both your GitHub id (ok, that one I have), and your Jenkins ID for affecting the issues to you as a new maintainer.

Thanks

Steven Peters

Jun 24, 2016, 12:11:36 PM6/24/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thanks. I'm happy to let someone else run the plugin, but I haven't seen any recent evidence or activity of such a person.

My github and jenkins id's are both scpeters

Regards,
Steve

Baptiste Mathus

Jun 24, 2016, 3:35:57 PM6/24/16
to Jenkins Developers
Done.

You should have received an invitation, which you must accept to enable your permissions.

Also made you the JIRA component lead.

Cheers

Steven Peters

Jun 24, 2016, 4:39:56 PM6/24/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Steven Peters

Jun 27, 2016, 1:26:53 PM6/27/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I received and accepted an invitation to the jenkins github group, but I don't think I have commit access yet to the github repository: