Where Jenkins stores adjunct static?

Jimilian

Jun 29, 2016, 10:05:44 AM6/29/16
to Jenkins Developers
Hi!

I'm working on config for nginx. I found how to pass 80% of requests to static files through disk instead of Jenkins, but I still don't know where I can find adjuncts static files. Something like:
adjuncts/830fcf6c/lib/layout/breadcrumbs.css
And
descriptor/hudson.console.ExpandableDetailsNote/style.css

Br, Alex

Robert Sandell

Jun 29, 2016, 10:34:54 AM6/29/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Those are resources on the classpath, so normally within a .hpi/jpi or jar.

/B

Robert Sandell
Software Engineer
CloudBees Inc.

Jimilian

Jun 29, 2016, 11:08:06 AM6/29/16
to Jenkins Developers
Even adjuncts/*?
I think it's just impossible to configure nginx to read data directly from .hpi/jpi/jar.

Robert Sandell

Jun 29, 2016, 11:12:11 AM6/29/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Yes, tha adjunct mechanism is a way to have css, js, etc. resources as maven dependencies for a plugin or core.