Plugin hosting request: Jenkins ToscaCI plugin

Gregor Hagleitner

Mar 12, 2015, 2:44:51 AM3/12/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi I created a plugin for my companys tool "ToscaCI" and would like to add it to the jenkins repo.

Name: jenkins-toscaci
ID:  greha

Regards
Gregor

Christopher Orr

Mar 12, 2015, 3:13:14 AM3/12/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Can you please provide some information about this tool?
I couldn't find any information about a product called "Tosca CI" on
tricentis.com.

Is this an internal CI product (in which case, a public Jenkins plugin
doesn't make much sense)? Otherwise, it would be useful to have some
more information about what it does, and a more descriptive plugin name.

A README in the repo would be helpful, for example.

Thanks,
Chris
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/e5c00640-9486-40ac-be41-0e7c279d5f85%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/e5c00640-9486-40ac-be41-0e7c279d5f85%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Gregor Hagleitner

Mar 12, 2015, 5:02:51 AM3/12/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

sure,
ToscaCI is an extension for Tosca Testsuite which allows you to trigger tests in Tosca via an CI server.
With the plugin you can directly call our client executable ( a jar or exe )  without using the "Execute shell / windows batch command" step.

At the moment we ship ToscaCI to our customers on request, but it will be available with the next release of Tosca Testsuite.

I'll add a readme asap.

Regards
Gregor

Gregor Hagleitner

Mar 26, 2015, 4:12:41 AM3/26/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
So is there anything else I can do to get approved, otherwise I would need the reason for denial so I can give something to my superiors.

Regards