Maintainer Request for the semantic versioning plugin

Steve Christou

Jan 16, 2017, 3:33:05 PM1/16/17
to Jenkins Developers, scal...@outlook.com
I was wondering if I could become a maintainer of the semantic versioning plugin: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/semantic-versioning-plugin. It hasn't been maintained in over a year, and I've tried multiple times in my PR to contact the current maintainer of the plugin: https://github.com/jenkinsci/semantic-versioning-plugin/pull/7 to see if I could get it merged, but no response. I am also CCing Steve Wagner who is the current maintainer of the plugin.

Github ID: christ66
Jenkins ID: schristou

Thank you,
Steve.

Steve Christou

Jan 18, 2017, 1:02:08 PM1/18/17
to Steve Wagner, Jenkins Developers
Hello Steve,

Since you gave your permission I do not believe there’s anything you would need to do. It would rely on me adding myself to the list of maintainers, and the Jenkins Admins to add me as a committer.

Thank you,
Steve.

On January 16, 2017 at 4:26:27 PM, Steve Wagner (scal...@outlook.com) wrote:

That is fine with me. Is there anything I can do to help?

Sent from Alto

Baptiste Mathus

Jan 19, 2017, 3:47:57 AM1/19/17
to Jenkins Developers, Steve Wagner