How have remote builds changed from Jenkins 1.6 to Jenkins 2.73?

Joe Fair

May 23, 2018, 2:49:41 PM5/23/18
to Jenkins Developers
I'm trying to get a home-made rancher plugin working, but I realized today that it only works from mvn hpi::run, but not from a regular deploy.

The version of jenkins in the pom file is 1.642.3, but when I update it to a more recent version the build breaks (Can't remember the complaint right off).

There may be other differences, but can someone point me to a resource that explains Computer, Node, and Job, and perhaps how it has changed?
Thanks,
Joe