Office 365 connector plugin:Notification Error and Local host running in notification message

KaliRajan G

Dec 7, 2016, 12:06:52 AM12/7/16
to Jenkins Developers
Hi All,

I have added the office 365 connector plugin.and also add the connector in Microsoft team channel.I have add the web hook URL to job configure.It Send the build status message into Microsoft team.but it does't notify that.If we go the team,It show the message.but it doesn't notify the message.this is one question.another question is ,the notify message had view build option.I have click the view build option it run in the local host.

Thanks,
Kalirajan G

Daniel Beck

Dec 7, 2016, 8:50:00 AM12/7/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 07.12.2016, at 06:06, KaliRajan G <rajan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have added the office 365 connector plugin.and also add the connector in Microsoft team channel.I have add the web hook URL to job configure.It Send the build status message into Microsoft team.but it does't notify that.If we go the team,It show the message.but it doesn't notify the message.this is one question.another question is ,the notify message had view build option.I have click the view build option it run in the local host.

Not a question for the developers list. Ask on the users list instead.