Granting access to a plugin repository

Jørgen Tjernø

Aug 26, 2015, 3:57:14 PM8/26/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Dawid Malinowski
(Trying this again after rejoining jenkinsci-dev.)

Could someone please grant commit access to jenkinsci/environment-script-plugin to https://github.com/dawidmalina? I have not worked on the plugin for three years, and I have not been using it for at least two, so it's about time someone else took over, and Dawid has expressed interest in updating it.

Thank you!

(Please include Dawid in CC on replies, as I don't know if he subscribes to jenkinsci-dev.)

- Jørgen.

Christopher Orr

Aug 26, 2015, 5:44:31 PM8/26/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Dawid Malinowski
Done!

Dawid: If you give us your jenkins-ci.org account username, we can make
you the default assignee on JIRA for this plugin, too.

Regards,
Chris

Christopher Orr

Aug 26, 2015, 5:56:19 PM8/26/15