Unable to run code which is working fine in local environment

phanikumar

Aug 16, 2017, 7:00:43 AM8/16/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello team,

I just started learning about developing the plugin for Jenkins. My
requirement is to publish a message to Google Cloud Pub/Sub service. I have
complete code with maven dependencies which is working fine in Eclipse. Now
I copied the code to Jenkins and modified the code based on Jenkins
structure. Now I am facing issue with Dependencies which are not letting me
post my message to Pub/Sub. I have raised an issue in GitHub and they
responded back to me to use the class loader. Can someone let me know how it
should be done with Jenkins?

https://github.com/grpc/grpc-java/issues/3348

Oleg Nenashev

Aug 19, 2017, 4:05:08 PM8/19/17