[Adopt a plugin] - Filesystem SCM plugin

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 14, 2017, 9:27:56 AM6/14/17
to Jenkins Developers, ku...@gmx.de, sam...@yahoo.com
Hi all,

I would like to temporary take ownership of Filesystem SCM plugin in order to...

The plugin is not marked for adoption, but both former maintainers are no longer active in the Jenkins project AFAIK. And the last release was in 2011. My plan is to maintain the plugin for several months at least in order to make the updates and ensure there is no fallouts after them.

Does anybody have concerns about me taking ownership of this plugin?

Thanks in advance,

Oleg Nenashev

Mark Waite

Jun 14, 2017, 9:38:01 AM6/14/17
to Jenkins Developers, ku...@gmx.de, sam...@yahoo.com

No problem for me

Daniel Beck

Jun 14, 2017, 10:28:38 AM6/14/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 14. Jun 2017, at 15:27, Oleg Nenashev <o.v.ne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does anybody have concerns about me taking ownership of this plugin?

Given that this saw the last real activity in 2011, it's safe to transfer maintainership.

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 19, 2017, 8:51:28 AM6/19/17
to Jenkins Developers, m...@beckweb.net
Thanks for the feedback!