maintainer requests

Greg Langston

Oct 21, 2016, 5:08:52 PM10/21/16
to Jenkins Developers
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/NodeJS+Plugin

There are a couple of abandoned plugins I'd like to assist in maintaining.

let me know please if you have additional questions for me.

Github ID: glangston83
Jenkins Infra ID: glangston83

Daniel Beck

Oct 27, 2016, 10:52:01 AM10/27/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, fcam...@gmail.com
Hi Greg,

Regarding NodeJS, I'm CC'ing Frédéric Camblor to get confirmation that he's no longer maintaining it and fine with you taking over.

Regarding AWS Cloudformation, I'm still finding out whether it actually is abandoned.

Regarding ECR Plugin: In the mean time, Ivan Fernandez Calvo has volunteered to maintain this. Are still interested in co-maintaining it?

Daniel

Frédéric Camblor

Oct 27, 2016, 11:20:46 AM10/27/16
to Daniel Beck, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Sure, no problem for me :)

Frédéric Camblor
BDX.io Leader
Restx commiter
Jenkins community member & plugin commiter

Daniel Beck

Oct 27, 2016, 4:04:44 PM10/27/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 27.10.2016, at 16:51, Daniel Beck <m...@beckweb.net> wrote:
>
> Regarding AWS Cloudformation, I'm still finding out whether it actually is abandoned.

It is:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jenkinsci-dev/cj0wcKW2cPY/9Vn1wI5lCwAJ

So I'd be happy to make you maintainer of any/all of these plugins.

Greg Langston

Nov 1, 2016, 7:58:39 AM11/1/16
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks guys. Anything else you need from me to finalize?

Nikolas Falco

Nov 1, 2016, 8:00:33 AM11/1/16
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,
   I've request write access for NodeJS+Plugin to resolve some issues.
So is it a problem if we maintain toghether the NodeJS plugin?

Daniel Beck

Nov 1, 2016, 1:39:18 PM11/1/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 01.11.2016, at 12:58, Greg Langston <glang...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks guys. Anything else you need from me to finalize?

I'd like to know which of the plugins you'd like to maintain since it looks like ECR would be co-maintained with Ivan, and NodeJS with Nikolas.

nicolas de loof

Nov 1, 2016, 1:57:51 PM11/1/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I don't maintain NodeJS plugin, so feel free to take over

Daniel Beck

Nov 1, 2016, 3:57:53 PM11/1/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 01.11.2016, at 18:57, nicolas de loof <nicolas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't maintain NodeJS plugin, so feel free to take over

To clarify, Nikolas Falco who has also requested access. I didn't get your first name wrong ;-)

nicolas de loof

Nov 1, 2016, 4:08:59 PM11/1/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
oh, sorry for that, I'm used with typos on my name :P

Nikolas Falco

Nov 8, 2016, 6:46:17 PM11/8/16
to Jenkins Developers
Seems there is no response.

Could we finalise please abot NodeJS?

Daniel Beck

Nov 8, 2016, 7:25:21 PM11/8/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 09.11.2016, at 00:46, 'Nikolas Falco' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Seems there is no response.
>
> Could we finalise please abot NodeJS?

As I wrote earlier,

> I'd like to know which of the plugins you'd like to maintain since it looks like ECR would be co-maintained with Ivan, and NodeJS with Nikolas.

(As you may have changed your opinion given the presence of a possible co-maintainer.)

Nikolas Falco

Nov 9, 2016, 5:14:55 AM11/9/16
to Jenkins Developers, m...@beckweb.net
I have no changed my opinion If there is a chance to have a co-mantainer for PR code review or interchange opinions without open a new thread every time I need, it would be great by here lacks a response since 8 days, and it's only a response yes/no.

Nikolas Falco

Nov 17, 2016, 4:13:08 AM11/17/16
to Jenkins Developers, m...@beckweb.net
I'm sorry but I think there are no chances of coordinate with Greg Langston the Node JS plugin.

If there are requests of other guys that show interest to co-maintainer the Node JS are welcome. Please let me know in original post https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/jenkinsci-dev/wpC8zcrhkjg

Daniel Beck

Nov 17, 2016, 4:20:19 AM11/17/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 09.11.2016, at 11:14, 'Nikolas Falco' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> I have no changed my opinion If there is a chance to have a co-mantainer for PR code review or interchange opinions without open a new thread every time I need, it would be great by here lacks a response since 8 days, and it's only a response yes/no.

Hi Nikolas,

Sorry about that -- I confused your messages in this thread with the thread creator's as it seemed to be asking about the state of this request.

I think we can go ahead with you taking over maintainership.

Daniel