backend-crawler has not run since October

Christopher Orr

Jan 15, 2015, 10:01:33 PM1/15/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Hi everyone / whomever knows anything about the backend-crawler,

The update files for all tool installers have not been updated since
late October 2014, and users are starting to file bugs against the
various related plugins.

See:
http://updates.jenkins-ci.org/updates/
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-225

Related:
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-75

Regards,
Chris

Robert Reeves

Mar 27, 2015, 9:33:20 AM3/27/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, k...@kohsuke.org
Hi!

Any update on this issue?

I've released the Datical DB plugin twice. Once on Wednesday (3/25) and Thursday (3/26). Neither release is showing up in the update center or on the wiki page.

I've checked http://updates.jenkins-ci.org/update-center.json and the old version is still listed there. This page is still now showing the new version: https://updates.jenkins-ci.org/download/plugins/datical-db-plugin/.

Thanks!

Christopher Orr

Mar 28, 2015, 2:39:38 AM3/28/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
This issue is unrelated to your plugin (though coincidentally, this
issue did just reappear this week).

You have no new releases in your git repo; you have only released a
SNAPSHOT version:
http://maven.jenkins-ci.org:8081/content/repositories/snapshots/com/datical/integration/jenkins/datical-db-plugin/

This is a common problem; try releasing using the commands in the top
item here:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Hosting+Plugins#HostingPlugins-Workingaroundcommonissues

Regards,
Chris
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/05f47a3a-f362-4d48-acb7-88cd362155ee%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/05f47a3a-f362-4d48-acb7-88cd362155ee%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Robert Reeves

Mar 30, 2015, 11:56:38 AM3/30/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Good! I like it when the problem is me. Easy to correct!

OK, I think I've gotten it fixed and updated correctly. Would anyone mind verifying for me?

I'm concerned that the release process is not checking in my pom.xml like it previously did on 11/4/2014.

Thanks!

Robert