JedisConnectionException (SocketException): Connection reset

Raghava Mutharaju

Jan 30, 2014, 12:55:28 AM1/30/14
to jedis...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am getting the following exception after running my application for around 9 hours. I thought it could be due to connection timing out. When creating the Jedis object, I specify a time out of 0 (for infinite timeout). But this didn't solve the issue.

I am using Jedis 2.1.0 jar and Redis 2.8.0-rc4.

Any ideas on where it is going wrong? Stack trace follows....

Regards,
Raghava.

Exception in thread "main" redis.clients.jedis.exceptions.JedisConnectionException: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
at redis.clients.jedis.Protocol.sendCommand(Protocol.java:53)
at redis.clients.jedis.Protocol.sendCommand(Protocol.java:33)
at redis.clients.jedis.Connection.sendCommand(Connection.java:80)
at redis.clients.jedis.BinaryClient.sendEvalCommand(BinaryClient.java:751)
at redis.clients.jedis.BinaryClient.eval(BinaryClient.java:755)
at redis.clients.jedis.Client.eval(Client.java:663)
at redis.clients.jedis.Jedis.eval(Jedis.java:2764)
at redis.clients.jedis.Jedis.eval(Jedis.java:2785)

Devika Nair

Jun 10, 2015, 8:16:36 PM6/10/15
to jedis...@googlegroups.com
I know this is a old post, but did you find the solution? We are facing the same issue.

Marcos Lilljedahl

Jun 10, 2015, 8:18:52 PM6/10/15
to jedis...@googlegroups.com
Devika,

This happens usually because Redis closes the connection to Jedis client. Do you have the "timeout" property set in your redis server?

yzrr...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2016, 9:15:22 AM9/18/16
to Jedis
Marcos :

Does that kind of scene is there such a problem?I set "timeout" property in my JedisSentinelConfig,but the issue still occur.

在 2015年6月11日星期四 UTC+8上午8:18:52,Marcos NiLs写道: