#Issue - in 'JDOC:Translating Links'

Marc Antoine THEVENET

Mar 4, 2014, 5:24:54 PM3/4/14
to jdoc-tra...@googlegroups.com
Bonjour,

the "message":
"A setting in documentation has made it easier with an short alias to "Special:" in links. You may use "S:" instead of "Special:" in a link, [[S:MyLanguage/...."

seems to not be translated if there're not the ]]
and if I add them then a link (red one) is created.

Thanks,

MAT

Tom Hutchison

Mar 4, 2014, 8:14:12 PM3/4/14
to jdoc-tra...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking at this now. The good, the system wants a closing ] } ) in the right comparisons to [ { or (. The bad, it is a pain and can't be overridden. I'll make a fix to the source page.

Tom

Tom Hutchison
Joomla! Production Leadership Team