List of servers

dadou

May 7, 2013, 3:15:27 PM5/7/13
to jcl...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm working with openstack and i'm using jclouds to implement my code. My problem that when i connect with admin i want to have all servers of all projects at the same list. Is this possible with jclouds?
Thanks,

Adrian Cole

May 7, 2013, 3:22:30 PM5/7/13
to jcl...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Dorra.

Can you please repost this to: us...@jclouds.incubator.apache.org?

You can subscribe by sending a short message to jclouds-use...@apache.org

Cheers,
-adrian

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 12:15 PM, dadou <dorra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I'm working with openstack and i'm using jclouds to implement my code. My problem that when i connect with admin i want to have all servers of all projects at the same list. Is this possible with jclouds?
Thanks,

dadou

May 7, 2013, 3:27:03 PM5/7/13
to jcl...@googlegroups.com