Problem Using OpenStack ServerAPI serverClient.create(serverName, imageId, flavorId, options);

Leonardo Fernández García

May 17, 2013, 4:02:13 PM5/17/13
to jcl...@googlegroups.com
When I try to create a Server with the Nova Server API, I have this exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.util.NoSuchElementException: apiType compute not found in catalog []
at org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.suppliers.LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.get(LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.java:99)
at org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.suppliers.LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.get(LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.java:56)
at org.jclouds.rest.suppliers.MemoizedRetryOnTimeOutButNotOnAuthorizationExceptionSupplier$SetAndThrowAuthorizationExceptionSupplierBackedLoader.load(MemoizedRetryOnTimeOutButNotOnAuthorizationExceptionSupplier.java:91)
at org.jclouds.rest.suppliers.MemoizedRetryOnTimeOutButNotOnAuthorizationExceptionSupplier$SetAndThrowAuthorizationExceptionSupplierBackedLoader.load(MemoizedRetryOnTimeOutButNotOnAuthorizationExceptionSupplier.java:72)
org.jclouds.rest.suppliers.MemoizedRetryOnTimeOutButNotOnAuthorizationExceptionSupplier.get(MemoizedRetryOnTimeOutButNotOnAuthorizationExceptionSupplier.java:140)
at org.jclouds.location.functions.ZoneToEndpoint.apply(ZoneToEndpoint.java:54)
at org.jclouds.location.functions.ZoneToEndpoint.apply(ZoneToEndpoint.java:41)
at org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.getEndpointInParametersOrNull(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:692)
at org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.getEndpointFor(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:728)
at org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.findEndpoint(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:552)
at org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.createRequest(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:385)
at org.jclouds.rest.internal.AsyncRestClientProxy.createListenableFutureForHttpRequestMappedToMethodAndArgs(AsyncRestClientProxy.java:243)
at org.jclouds.rest.internal.AsyncRestClientProxy.invoke(AsyncRestClientProxy.java:148)
at org.jclouds.concurrent.internal.SyncProxy.invoke(SyncProxy.java:170)

Otherwise: I don't know how can I write the "userData" string (If I need hardcore it for tests). I don't know how can I add this to the options array (I believe than this is related with the exception)

Thanks!
Cheers

Adrian Cole

May 17, 2013, 4:13:49 PM5/17/13