not using Constants.PROPERTY_TRUST_ALL_CERTS

Suchisubhra

Mar 30, 2012, 2:23:14 PM3/30/12
to jcl...@googlegroups.com
My  code works perfectly when  I set up  this Constants.PROPERTY_TRUST_ALL_CERTS to  true.
But now I want to  use proper  certificate /key. I am not able to find out how to to  do  that.

Having this error

PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target connecting to GET https://10.100.18.149:5000/v1.0 HTTP/1.1
    at org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService$HttpResponseCallable.call(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:174)
    at org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService$HttpResponseCallable.call(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:130)

Can somebody  tell  me what  should be my next  step? I just saw SSLModule. But not sure I am  going right direction.

Thanks
--
~suchi

To the optimist, the glass is half full.To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.