[ANN] https://github.com/jclouds is now an organization

Adrian Cole

May 7, 2013, 1:07:34 PM5/7/13
to us...@jclouds.incubator.apache.org, d...@jclouds.incubator.apache.org
Hi, All.

I've just converted https://github.com/jclouds from an account solely controlled by me to an org that contains the apache incubator jclouds PPMC.  This is part of the process of ensuring the community has no single points of failure.

There's no immediate changes you need to make.

That said, this paves way for us to update the jclouds repositories to point to authoritative ones from apache.  Please watch for an announcement relating to this, which will be sent to the following email lists you should already be subscribed to.

Cheers,
-Adrian