Time to delete the Google Code jclouds site?

Everett Toews

Apr 26, 2013, 3:46:58 PM4/26/13
to jclou...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

With the move to the ASF is it time to completely delete https://code.google.com/p/jclouds/ from existence?

It still occasionally pops up in searches and could be confusing to users. I think the deadline for moving relevant issues to GitHub has passed. Is there any reason to keep it around?

Regards,
Everett

Adrian Cole

Apr 26, 2013, 4:29:26 PM4/26/13
to jclou...@googlegroups.com
+1 to kill

Andrew Phillips

Apr 26, 2013, 7:22:31 PM4/26/13
to jclou...@googlegroups.com
>> It still occasionally pops up in searches and could be confusing to
>> users. I think the deadline for moving relevant issues to GitHub has
>> passed. Is there any reason to keep it around?

No, don't think so. +1 to removing it, indeed.

Any suggestions on what one could do to try to prune some of the
"dead" search results?

ap

Adrian Cole

Apr 28, 2013, 7:11:20 PM4/28/13
to jclou...@googlegroups.com
Scheduled for deletion by owner. Eligible for deletion after 29 days.

Becca Wood

Apr 29, 2013, 1:43:44 PM4/29/13
to jclou...@googlegroups.com
+1