WIN32 API Error (126)

GAZOU

Dec 18, 2006, 12:23:22 AM12/18/06
to jBASE
I have a strange problem

oN jBASE 3.4.9

I have test file with trigger on prewrite

when I edit record and save it , I get a error message

"dlopen(D:\PICKAPPS\DEV\lib\lib3.dll: WIN32 API Error (126) - The
specified
procedure could not be found".

If I do a JSHOW on the subroutine name that it is calling with trigger,
then it shows
it is in the dll shown above.

I call directly subroutine in testprog it's work fine

I thought I might have had a corrupt set of dll's, so I deleted all the
"libs" and recatalogged all the software. I still get the same error
message, but this time in a different program!!!

Any thoughts on what the problem might be?

Daniel Klein

Dec 18, 2006, 10:36:45 AM12/18/06
to jB...@googlegroups.com
What compiler are you using?

Dan

GAZOU

Dec 18, 2006, 12:13:41 PM12/18/06
to jBASE

I use .NET Framework SDK v2.0
The same config work in my computer but dont work on customer computer.

Mario

Daniel Klein

Dec 18, 2006, 1:15:53 PM12/18/06
to jB...@googlegroups.com
That compiler is not supported. You need to be using .NET Framework v1.1.

Dan

GAZOU

Dec 18, 2006, 2:25:31 PM12/18/06
to jBASE
I try to downgrade to v1.1 and I test it

Thank`s Dan