Hi I just started using jaxl, to send different message to selected friends.

Pranaya Behera

Jun 13, 2013, 8:28:05 AM6/13/13
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
    I have downloaded and tried to run the xfacebook example code. It runs fine in the terminal without giving me any errors. Here is what I have done till.

What I am trying to do is, user will select some friends and then once he clicks on the send message, it will send same message structure with appending different url to different selected user.

The multi select friend is index.html //it just selects the friends. implemented from the jquery facebook multiselector.
The facebook chat is in facebookChat.php //it is just sits there doing nothing.

Can anyone gimme a workflow how to achieve this?
I am really stuck.