Re: Ejabberd with 1-1 chat is possible?

Abhinav Singh

Apr 7, 2013, 2:10:17 AM4/7/13
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Ejabberd by default support all your needs. You might want to check StropheJS and other similar libraries to get the interactions on the browser. You can also achieve browser interactions with JAXL but that is not recommended. Use JAXL more for your command line clients and component designing/architecture.

On Friday, March 29, 2013 10:22:16 AM UTC+5:30, Srinivas Pokala wrote:
HI,

we need a chat application for social networking

we are searching xamp ejabberd chat applications, mostly all are groupchats
but we need 1-1 instant message chat (private chat application)
can i implement 1-1  chat application using ejabberd? otherwise please suggest any other chat application using channels.

Please help me

Srinivas