How to get information of client that access to our app

Poli Joli

Dec 1, 2015, 2:30:49 AM12/1/15
to jaxl
Dear all

I am new in programming,I am sorry, I know my topic is wrong group but I hope everyone here can give me any idea. now I build in server side for my app team, we do on web service.
when client login to my app, I am service provider. how I can get and know my client proxy, client IP address, my client from web(google chrome or Firefox) or android or iOS mobile ? I see google can do it. how i can like google? please any idea to improve my application. welcome for all suggestion.

Thank