the code is dangerous!

jiya...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2013, 2:37:14 AM4/25/13
to ja...@googlegroups.com
I run the example "http-bind.php",  the result is: my computer was crashed, i think the reason is :

if(@$this->cfg['bosh_url']) {
$this->trans->session_start();
for(;;) {
// while any of the curl request is pending
// keep receiving response
while(sizeof($this->trans->chs) != 0) {
$this->trans->recv();
}
// if no request in queue, ping bosh end point
// and repeat recv
$this->trans->ping();
}
$this->trans->session_end();
return;
}

the error code:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in F:\AppServ\www\JAXL-3.x\xep\xep_0206.php on line 132

Srey pov Cheng

Apr 25, 2013, 3:27:38 AM4/25/13
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Hi jiyabao
Could you let me know what is your real goal to do now? Sorry for my poor in english .

--
Documentation: http://jaxl.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html
Create a bug/issue: https://github.com/abhinavsingh/JAXL/issues/new

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups jaxl group. To post to this group, send email to ja...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to jaxl+uns...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/jaxl?hl=en-US
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jaxl" group.

jiya...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2013, 4:42:09 AM4/25/13
to ja...@googlegroups.com
i want to use the 'http-bind' to connect to my openfire server, but the result is unexpected after serval tests, i can't get the reason

在 2013年4月25日星期四UTC+8下午3时27分38秒,pov写道:

pov

Apr 25, 2013, 5:04:02 AM4/25/13
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Did you see anything more in log file?

jiya...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2013, 9:31:47 AM4/25/13
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Are you chinese? my qq: 349466507  can i talk with you ?

在 2013年4月25日星期四UTC+8下午5时04分02秒,pov写道:

Srey pov Cheng

Apr 25, 2013, 9:16:48 PM4/25/13
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I am not chinese. Did you known with log file ?

jiya...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2013, 10:33:21 PM4/26/13
to ja...@googlegroups.com
thank you, i got the reason in the log file , my jid "jim@admin-pc", the 'admin-pc' is my domain and computer name, so  the dns cant be find, but i have changed my host file as follow:
127.0.0.1 myopenfire.com

the error is still exists , how can i resolve this problem ? thanks

在 2013年4月26日星期五UTC+8上午9时16分48秒,pov写道:

Srey pov Cheng

Apr 27, 2013, 9:58:41 PM4/27/13
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Hey

For your errors like this i guest it show on browser. Did you understand with log file? Errors in log file can help you to fix easy than.