Re: Need Jaxl 3.x sample

Message has been deleted

Codinger da Logician

Nov 13, 2012, 1:13:02 AM11/13/12
to ja...@googlegroups.com
No one.? :o

On Saturday, November 10, 2012 4:29:55 PM UTC+7, Codinger da Logician wrote:
I'm looking for Jaxl library using jQuery on google, but I got the old sample with boshchat, and then I can't fine boshchat file on jaxl 3.x.
So, who have a source code for google talk interface using Jaxl 3.x.? please help me.
I'm so confused with the daemons who just can stream data only on terminal..

Thanks.. :)

Abhinav Singh

Nov 13, 2012, 1:15:35 AM11/13/12
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am out on vacation until 20th Nov. Will look back deep into various posts once I am back.
Till then hopefully someone from the group will be able to assist you.

--
Abhinav

Murali Krishna P

Nov 13, 2012, 1:22:16 AM11/13/12
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Could you post your query little bit in low level language. So, that we can understand and help...

What i understand is you want BOSHCHAT in jaxl 3.x

Try this

--
Documentation: http://jaxl.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html
Create a bug/issue: https://github.com/abhinavsingh/JAXL/issues/new

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups jaxl group. To post to this group, send email to ja...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to jaxl+uns...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/jaxl?hl=en-US

--
- Thanks & Regards
 Murali Krishna

Abhinav Singh

Jan 15, 2013, 8:58:18 AM1/15/13
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Jaxl already supports google x-oauth authentication mechanism. See examples:

$ php examples/xoauth2_gtalk_client.php
Usage: examples/xoauth2_gtalk_client.php jid access_token

On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:01:54 PM UTC+5:30, Vijay pawar wrote:
Hello Abhinav,

I want to implement chat application using X-OAUTH 2.0. Previously, I have done with PLAIN mechanism of saslmechanism. But now i want to use X-OAUTH token as its not safe to ask user for password.

Any help would be highly appreciated... :)

Vijay pawar

Kartik Domadiya

May 7, 2013, 9:00:40 AM5/7/13
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abhinav, Can you please provide a sample code for x-oauth google ?