Buy OBD2 Pro Auto Scanner OBDII Trouble Code Reader Reset Clear Engine Light CAN U581 scan tool Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:52:55 PM6/25/14
to javsc...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about OBD2 Pro Auto Scanner OBDII Trouble Code Reader Reset Clear Engine Light CAN U581 scan tool? you can get review about OBD2 Pro Auto Scanner OBDII Trouble Code Reader Reset Clear Engine Light CAN U581 scan tool and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

OBD2 Pro Auto Scanner OBDII Trouble Code Reader Reset Clear Engine Light CAN U581 scan tool

Product By : B008VBRVSE
OBD2 Pro Auto Scanner OBDII Trouble Code Reader Reset Clear Engine Light CAN U581 scan tool Special Discount

OBD2 Pro Auto Scanner OBDII Trouble Code Reader Reset Clear Engine Light CAN U581 scan tool

1.1 Tool Description: 1.LCD Display,128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment, Backlit 2.enter key selects displayed 3.exit key go back to the previous screens 4.up/down arrows-moves the selection pointer and scrolls up or down. 5.LEFT/RIGHT arrows-Select responses and moves cursor. 6.OBDII connector cable, connect car and the scan tool

1.2 Product Specifications: Display-Backlit LCD,128*64 pixel display. Operating Temperature- 0 to 50 Internal Power- 9v Cell External Power: 10.0 to 15.5 vols provided via vehicle battery Dimensions: 195mm Length 81mm Width 32mm Height OBDII connector,1500mm

1.3 Product Features: A. Works on all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000 and CAN protocols) B. Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) C. trouble codes display on the LCD, needn't the code book. D. Scanning live data E. Reading Freeze Frame Data F. Testing I/M Reading Status H. Reading vehicle info I. Rescanning Data

VEHICLE COVERAGE: 1.GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II) 2.Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II) 3.Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II) 4.Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II) 5.Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II) 6.NISSAN '96 - Current Year (OBD-II) 7.Other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II) 8.New CAN protocol cars.

If you are searching OBD2 Pro Auto Scanner OBDII Trouble Code Reader Reset Clear Engine Light CAN U581 scan tool. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy OBD2 Pro Auto Scanner OBDII Trouble Code Reader Reset Clear Engine Light CAN U581 scan tool?

You can buy OBD2 Pro Auto Scanner OBDII Trouble Code Reader Reset Clear Engine Light CAN U581 scan tool best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! OBD2 Pro Auto Scanner OBDII Trouble Code Reader Reset Clear Engine Light CAN U581 scan tool Review . Buy Cheap OBD2 Pro Auto Scanner OBDII Trouble Code Reader Reset Clear Engine Light CAN U581 scan tool . Discount Today OBD2 Pro Auto Scanner OBDII Trouble Code Reader Reset Clear Engine Light CAN U581 scan tool OBD2 Pro Auto Scanner OBDII Trouble Code Reader Reset Clear Engine Light CAN U581 scan tool Rating