Buy Shop-Vac 962-10-00 Ultra Plus Wet/Dry Vacuum 10-Gallon, 4-HP Special Pomotions

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

admin

未讀,
2014年6月25日 晚上8:50:472014/6/25
收件者:javsc...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy Shop-Vac 962-10-00 Ultra Plus Wet/Dry Vacuum 10-Gallon, 4-HP with big discount? We offer special price Shop-Vac 962-10-00 Ultra Plus Wet/Dry Vacuum 10-Gallon, 4-HP for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

Shop-Vac 962-10-00 Ultra Plus Wet/Dry Vacuum 10-Gallon, 4-HP
Sale Price : Check Price Now
Shop-Vac 962-10-00 Ultra Plus Wet/Dry Vacuum 10-Gallon, 4-HP Review Shop-Vac 962-10 Ultra PlusShop-Vac Ultra Pro vacs are built to perform on the jobsite or in your garage. Packed with features like extra onboard storage and heavy duty tools and filters.Shop-Vac 962-10 Ultra Plus Features: Cord Length: 6 Feet Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter Warranty: 3 Years Lock-on Hose Blower Feature Onboard Accessory Storage Peak HP: 4.0 Peak HP Tank Size: 10 Gallons Anti-tip design vacuum has been designed with a low profile style that increases the vacuum's stability Lock-Onâ"¢ hose system features a locking nut that secures the hose to the tank inlet preventing the hose from falling out while operating Redesigned motor housing provides for increased vacuum performance, resulting in more efficient cleaning The motor housing design also provides increased sound reduction, making this unit the quietest operating wet/dry vacuum on the market The convertible blower port allows the vacuum to be used as a blower by inserting the hose into the blower port Larger tank drains prevent clogging when draining liquid Long 18' power cord for wide area coverage prevents the hassles with extension cords Rear tool storage area and tool basket provides for versatility and convenience in storing accessories The redesigned filter system allows for the foam sleeve to be installed while using the cartridge filter Includes 8' x 2-1/2" Lock-onâ"¢ hose 901-34-00, 2 extension wands 906-84-00 (2911-7744), 6" utility nozzle 906-75-00, 14" floor nozzle 906-77-00 (2911-7660), 14" squeegee insert 906-24-00, crevice tool 906-78-00, concentrator nozzle, elbow grip, hose If you are searching Shop-Vac 962-10-00 Ultra Plus Wet/Dry Vacuum 10-Gallon, 4-HP. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Shop-Vac 962-10-00 Ultra Plus Wet/Dry Vacuum 10-Gallon, 4-HP?

We have best Shop-Vac 962-10-00 Ultra Plus Wet/Dry Vacuum 10-Gallon, 4-HP for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about Shop-Vac 962-10-00 Ultra Plus Wet/Dry Vacuum 10-Gallon, 4-HP please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Shop-Vac 962-10-00 Ultra Plus Wet/Dry Vacuum 10-Gallon, 4-HP Review . Buy Cheap Shop-Vac 962-10-00 Ultra Plus Wet/Dry Vacuum 10-Gallon, 4-HP . Discount Today Shop-Vac 962-10-00 Ultra Plus Wet/Dry Vacuum 10-Gallon, 4-HP Shop-Vac 962-10-00 Ultra Plus Wet/Dry Vacuum 10-Gallon, 4-HP Rating
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息