Sale Price SK Hand Tools 84229 9-Piece Torx Plus Bit Socket Set Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:51:35 PM6/25/14
to javsc...@googlegroups.com
Cheap SK Hand Tools 84229 9-Piece Torx Plus Bit Socket Set Discount price SK Hand Tools 84229 9-Piece Torx Plus Bit Socket Set today, Buy cheap SK Hand Tools 84229 9-Piece Torx Plus Bit Socket Set with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

SK Hand Tools 84229 9-Piece Torx Plus Bit Socket Set
Product By : B0007GGUAG
Today Price : CHECK NOW
SKT84229 Features: -Through-hole design: simply pop the old bit out and insert a new replacement bit.-New bit holder design is 9 times stronger and helps prevent the bit from slipping out of the socket while working.-Allow 25% more torque on fastener.-9 Piece Torx Plus Bit Socket Set.-Drive size: 3/8'' and 1/4''. Color/Finish: -SuperKrome® finish provides long life and maximum corrosion resistance.-9 Piece set is made in the U.S.A. Torx® Plus bit sockets feature SK's high polish SuperKrome® finish, which provides for long life and maximum corrosion resistance. Bits are manufactured to rigid standards using high strength S2 steel. Torx® Plus bit sockets are designed for use on a new fastener found on today's vehicles in interior, trim and dashboard applications. The increased surface area of the new Torx® Plus fastener pattern allows 25% more torque on the fastener. Sizes include 1/4" drive Torx® Plus - T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30; 3/8" drive Torx® Plus - T40, T45, T50.. Dimensions: -Product weight: 0.75 lb. Warranty: -Lifetime warranty.-Sets & Kits do not have warranty/ see individual pcs for details.

SK Hand Tools 84229 9-Piece Torx Plus Bit Socket Set If you are searching SK Hand Tools 84229 9-Piece Torx Plus Bit Socket Set. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy SK Hand Tools 84229 9-Piece Torx Plus Bit Socket Set with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices SK Hand Tools 84229 9-Piece Torx Plus Bit Socket Set, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

SK Hand Tools 84229 9-Piece Torx Plus Bit Socket Set Review . Buy Cheap SK Hand Tools 84229 9-Piece Torx Plus Bit Socket Set . Discount Today SK Hand Tools 84229 9-Piece Torx Plus Bit Socket Set SK Hand Tools 84229 9-Piece Torx Plus Bit Socket Set Rating