Jboss web service error, need help

QQ

Dec 5, 2007, 4:19:35 AM12/5/07
to Java Web Application
Hi all

When I run simple web service test using jboss 4.0.5, java6, got a
problem here, I exactly follow the code from a book.

here is the error I got,anyone here can help me with it, really
appreciate it.
AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
envelope/}Server.userException
faultSubcode:
faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{http://xml.apache.org/
axis/}stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown
Source)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(Unknown
Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl
$PrologDriver.next(Unknown Source)

Thanks.
steven