[JavaPune][JOBS]Urgent opening for Java - Sr Software Engineer on Contract

$atish

May 7, 2015, 4:52:10 AM5/7/15
to java...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

We have an urgent opening for Java - Sr Software Engineer on Contract (6 months).

This is completely under referral program.

Please find attached herewith JD along with other details, for more information:

Position - Sr Software Engineer

Employment Type - On Contract (6 months). In case, candidate's performance is good and project duration will extend, we can extend the contract terms.

Skill sets - Core Java, Spring (Core, Security) and Multi-threading.

Total experience - 3 to 5 years

Joining time - Less than 30 days

Here is our LinkedIn posting, I have done:

Urgent - Hiring Java Sr. Developers - Contract (6 months) - 3+Yrs Exp - JAVA, Spring, REST - Immediate Joining - Candidates can send their updated resume to "sanjay_saha@neovasolutions.com". Please visit our company web site,www.neovasolutions.com.

NEOIND_HRE_REC_JD_Java_SrSoftwareEngr_Contract_Ver1_0.pdf