Tied-up with TechGig (Times Group)

Aatul Palandurkar

Apr 27, 2018, 3:46:04 PM4/27/18
to java...@googlegroups.com, Diksha Gupta
Hello all,

We have tied up with TechGig (Times Group) and as of now looking for the highest number of participation for the Code Gladiator via JUG Pune.

I am looking forward to extend this collaboration in various other directions such as Job placements, events, webinars, live workshops, college connect programs, etc. Lets see how we grow together.

If anything, feel free to connect me.

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
(091) 976-621-0353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]

Awards :
  • Best Entrepreneur for Corporate Training in India 2015
  • Best Individual Professional at Global Nagpur Summit 2015

Blog :

Links :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH