Internships / Freelancing in Java / J2EE

Ashish Belagali (Gmail)

Dec 13, 2014, 5:11:55 AM12/13/14
to java...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to get a feel of how many people are interested in internships / freelance work. We are working on a way to do software development that may be able to generate opportunities to work on small deliverables remotely. It will enable us to work with a large pool of people in the near future.

Please reply to this thread to let me know your interest. If you are able to pool in friends, a rough number of those and the skillset / experience level will also help. Leave your contact info in a reply (Private reply if needed) so that we can contact you at the right opportunity.

Kind regards,
Ashish

Altaf Ahmed Dhoteghar

Dec 13, 2014, 5:19:45 AM12/13/14
to java...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in freelancing work

My details
You can call me on my number or email me

Also Aejaz(9545555240) is looking for internship project for his mca dinal year.

Thanks,
Altaf

Sent from my iPhone Gmail