Call For Proposals: Pune Scala Symposium

Kunal Dabir

Mar 6, 2014, 2:16:03 AM3/6/14
to java...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends,

ThoughtWorks is happy to host the first ever 'Pune Scala Symposium' on April-12, Saturday. It is a full day event where we are expecting Scala practitioners from across the country to come together and share their experiences. To set the ball rolling, we already have a few exciting speakers confirmed as you can see from the event site.

But, we are eagerly looking forward to the community for more talk submissions! If you are exploring Scala and would like to share your experiences, please submit a talk on the proposal submission page. Any topic relevant to Scala will be of interest to us, so please do not constrain yourself. If you have more than one proposals, it is perfectly fine as it allows us to select from a wider variety.

In case of any difficulties during proposal submission or registration or if you have any questions please contact Mushtaq on following details:

If your talk gets accepted, ThoughtWorks will sponsor your travel (domestic) and stay. Looking forward to enthusiastic community participation!

Thanks ,
Kunal

PS: Please do share this email with your contacts who may be interested in the event.