JavaEE Gaurdians - Introduction

Aatul Palandurkar

May 24, 2016, 7:36:10 AM5/24/16
to java...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

While attending the Great Indian Developer Summit in Pune last month, I had opportunity to meet Reza Rahman

Reza has started a community program named Java EE Guardians.  The main aim for Java EE Guardians is stated as:

People interested in moving Java EE 8 specifically and Java EE generally forward.

I would like all to read the article:
https://dzone.com/articles/who-are-the-java-ee-guardians-and-why-you-should-c

Reza is collecting names of individuals and JUG communities to mention supporting JUGs and individuals.

We should support the cause as it is for the betterment of Java EE

There is a  Google Group and twitter handle for more information

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/javaee-guardians and 1500+ people following us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/javaee_guardian.

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
(091) 976-621-0353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]

Awards :
  • Best Entrepreneur for Corporate Training in India 2015
  • Best Individual Professional at Global Nagpur Summit 2015

Blog :

Links :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH