[URGENT] Need Place for JUG Meetings

Aatul Palandurkar

May 8, 2018, 3:46:19 PM5/8/18
to java...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,

We need some place to conduct JUG meeting, seminar, hands on labs and many other activities on regular basis. If anyone having such place or if we can get in touch with someone for the same, please share the same.

I think we can connect to some college where we can get the classroom on regular basis with projector and basic seating arrangement. Rest of the things can be managed. We will always portray them as venue partner so that they get promoted.

Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
+91-9766-210-353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]

Awards :
  • Best Entrepreneur for Corporate Training in India 2015
  • Best Individual Professional at Global Nagpur Summit 2015

Blog :

Links :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH

Harshad Oak

May 9, 2018, 1:54:01 AM5/9/18
to javapune
Hi Aatul,

Thanks for your initiative to revive Java Pune meetups .

The meetups in the past were mostly held at SICSR.
Happy to connect you to the right people.

Please propose a meetup abstract and speaker on this list and on the meetup page.

Regards,
Harshad

Aatul Palandurkar

May 9, 2018, 5:08:20 AM5/9/18
to java...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

@ShirishPadalkar Thanks a lot. Java Pune is a community and we will be hosting all the events/meetings for free mostly around Open Source Technologies. We would be very happy to host meeting at ThoughtWorks and see you soon for further discussion. Even I am out of town for some assignment.

@HarshadOak thanks for reply and very happy to hear from you. Please connect me to people at SICSR. Also please share credentials for Facebook group, Twitter and others on personal  window so that I can start promoting Java and Java User Group Pune. Also if you can add me as organizer on Meetup.

Guys we are looking for different venues so that if one is not available other is there.

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
+91-9766-210-353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]

Awards :
  • Best Entrepreneur for Corporate Training in India 2015
  • Best Individual Professional at Global Nagpur Summit 2015

Blog :

Links :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH

Aatul Palandurkar

Jul 12, 2018, 9:52:27 AM7/12/18
to java...@googlegroups.com
Hello Harshad,

Please share contact details for SICSR contact person for JUG meetup.

This meetup will be focused on JUG activities and plans for 2018-19.

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
+91-9766-210-353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]

Awards :
  • Best Entrepreneur for Corporate Training in India 2015
  • Best Individual Professional at Global Nagpur Summit 2015

Blog :

Links :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH
​​This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may