The App takes takes too much time to open in any android phone( almost 15 sec. )

guru prasaad

Jun 19, 2017, 1:16:26 AM6/19/17
to JavaFXAndroid
I have been working an wifi Schedular app (In development) using gluon,javafxports
Here's github link to the  WifiSchedular App .
the App works on Desktop,Android,IOS devices as I have used javafxports to port between these Operating Systems.
I have tested this on Desktop and this works fine,well.
When running this App on any Android phone,it takes almost 15 to 30 sec. to open which is a very long Time for any to Open.
I don't What I have Mistaken I need help in this part.
Thanks in Advance.