Re: [javafxandroid] using charm-down lib build.gradle

Joeri Sykora

May 7, 2015, 12:30:21 PM5/7/15
to Jörg Wille, javafx...@googlegroups.com
To set dependencies in gradle, you simply configure the project dependencies and or repositories section (see http://gradle.org/docs/current/userguide/artifact_dependencies_tutorial.html):

repositories {
    jcenter()
}

dependencies {
    compile 'com.gluonhq:charm-down-common:0.0.1'

    androidRuntime 'com.gluonhq:charm-down-android:0.0.1'
    desktopRuntime 'com.gluonhq:charm-down-desktop:0.0.1'
}

If you want to use SNAPSHOT versions (for instance 0.0.2-SNAPSHOT), you need to add the following maven repository to the repositories section. The repositories and dependencies look like this then:

repositories {
    maven {
    }
    jcenter()
}

dependencies {
    compile 'com.gluonhq:charm-down-common:0.0.2-SNAPSHOT'

    androidRuntime 'com.gluonhq:charm-down-android:0.0.2-SNAPSHOT'
    desktopRuntime 'com.gluonhq:charm-down-desktop:0.0.2-SNAPSHOT'
}

See our configuration page on javafxports.org for more information about what you can configure (http://javafxports.org/page/Configuration).

I would like to try out charm-down in an desktop/android app build with javafxmobile gradle-plugin.
As I understand I need compile time dependency of charm-down-common
and run time dependencies of charm-down-android and charm-down-desktop.
But I cannot get it to work (which is probably mainly because I do not understand gradle yet).
Is there maybe a example project or what exactly do I have to write in the projects build.gradle file?
Something like:

jfxmobile {
    android {
    }