Scrum Master at Windsor, CT

Neena VS

Feb 9, 2016, 10:40:39 AM2/9/16

Hello Friends,

Greetings from TAD IT SOLUTIONS

Hope you are doing great.

Here is the requirement for the day. Please let me know your interest along with your updated resume.

Share resumes to Ne...@taditsolutions.com.

Title: Scrum Master

Location: Windsor, CT

Desired start date: immediate

Type of position: C2C

Rate: DOE

Job Description:

·         Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory

AND/OR

·         First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I)

·         Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situation awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency

·         Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous burn down techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.

Required Skills:

·         Having good domain skills (Health Care)

Please reply me with below details along with your resume..

Name

Current Location

Home Phone & Cell Phone

E-mail address

Work Authorization

Current Employer

Total yrs of IT exp

Skills

Skype ID

Expected Salary

Relocation

Availability/Notice period

Preferable time for discussion

Any bond/commitments with current employer

Reason of looking out for change

Any vacation plans in first year

--

Regards,

V S Neena

Talent Acquisition Associate

TAD IT SOLUTIONS

Suite 2155, 101 Hudson St Jersey City, NJ 07302

TEL: 201.443.9654 Alternate Number: 312.675.2186

Email: Ne...@taditsolutions.com , www.TADITSOLUTIONS.COM

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body.