Back Button not working

Даниэль Циммерманн

Jul 31, 2015, 9:00:47 AM7/31/15
to JavaFXAndroid
Hi all

I've created a small sample application with "pure" javafxports (no Gluon Charm or so) and currently face the issue, that the back button does nothing so far (e.g. exiting the app was expected). Is there something missing? What does Gluon Charm, that's not done in a "pure" application?

Anyone any ideas?

Cheers,
Daniel

Jonathan Serranyaw

Aug 4, 2015, 7:26:31 PM8/4/15
to JavaFXAndroid
android 'back' button is currently mapped to 'esc' keyboard press,
in PC the equivalent of back button is pressing esc button, make keyboard listener amd listen for that

Даниэль Циммерманн

Aug 6, 2015, 6:08:06 AM8/6/15
to JavaFXAndroid
Ok, I understand - I think. So you say, I need to listen for the ESC-Event and handle it appropriatly in my UI (go back in the UI tree or exit the app, depending on the place I'm in), correct?