new to JAVAFX and android

Chris Norris

Jul 16, 2015, 12:13:28 PM7/16/15
to javafx...@googlegroups.com
I have a project I need to build to support Windows Mobile and Android using Java.  I have decided that JAVAFX fits the bill perfectly.

I have followed the tutorial in https://breekmd.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/javafx-on-android-with-javafxports to no avail.  The APK builds and installs on the phone but its completely black.  Can someone provide me an ant build file to use?  I have no idea how to build an ant file for JAVAFX and android samples.

I just need to prove that Android and JavaFX can work together nicely, by running the app on Android and the same app on Windows Mobile 6.1.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Mike Tallent

Jul 29, 2015, 10:57:10 PM7/29/15
to JavaFXAndroid, chrisno...@gmail.com
http://bit.ly/1TLtInm

You should download and install the Android Objectwheel Demo and play with some of the dashboards.
Its a very very early beta. But this is Javafx on Android. 'foxtowsupport' on Skype for help on how to use it.
We don't have a lot of docs yet.

1. after the program loads -- there is an Objectwheel button -- in the top left corner -- click on it.
 2. Then go down to test3a and double tap on it
3. then you have to click the button again to get the menu to disappear
More details soon on our website --

Mike