Help with scenebuilder, controller class and fxml not in same directory

floridos...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2015, 3:11:54 PM12/7/15
to JavaFXAndroid
I just can’t make scenebuilder find my controller class because the fxml file is not in the same directory of the controller class, and to load the fxml from my main class the fxml should be placed under the resourse folder, but if i put my fxml in the package of my main it does not find my fxml otherwise if i put my controller class in the resourses folder (where the icon is to be precise) the app doesn't compile and have error, because the controller should be put in the same of my main. So how can i make it work? I would like to work with fxml and scenebuilder properly to port to android my application. This is the only problem that is keeping me from continue. Can’t solve it myself. Thanks guys, any help is very appreciated