Menu Button's Menu Item-Action

GÖKHAN GÜZEL

Apr 19, 2015, 6:26:11 AM4/19/15
to javafx...@googlegroups.com
Hi!I have a problem with Menu Item's Action.I've added also a screen shot from my note2.Menu items are shown under they must be, for my opinion so when I touch it is not executed and no response.But when i touch it's real layout it's executed.I'm sorry for my english.Thank you.
2015-04-19-13-12-41.png

GÖKHAN GÜZEL

Apr 28, 2015, 9:20:47 AM4/28/15
to javafx...@googlegroups.com

19 Nisan 2015 Pazar 13:26:11 UTC+3 tarihinde GÖKHAN GÜZEL yazdı:
Hi!I have a problem with Menu Item's Action.I've added also a screen shot from my note2.Menu items are shown under they must be, for my opinion so when I touch it is not executed and no response.But when i touch it's real layout it's executed.I'm sorry for my english.Thank you.

it is fixed with org.javafxports:jfxmobile-plugin:1.0.0-b8. thanks