Make javaFX run on Android Step by Step for Beginers

val...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2013, 7:45:23 AM12/29/13
to javafx...@googlegroups.com
Hi i tried to build java fx on android with eclipse and i have not been working with gradle before can someone make step by step picture or video tutorial how to run it on win 7

Johan Vos

Dec 30, 2013, 3:56:13 AM12/30/13
to javafx...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Did you already check this?
https://bitbucket.org/javafxports/android/wiki/Home

- Johan

valdow valdowb

Jan 2, 2014, 1:03:57 PM1/2/14
to javafx...@googlegroups.com
have no idea how to run gradle on eclipse or command line

Dňa nedeľa, 29. decembra 2013 12:45:23 UTC valdow valdowb napísal(-a):

zim.d...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2014, 3:43:05 AM1/29/14
to javafx...@googlegroups.com
I tried it for the first time yesterday - and it seemed pretty straight forward:

1) download Gradle from here: http://www.gradle.org/downloads

2) follow the installation instructions: http://www.gradle.org/installation
2.1) important: add gradles bin dir to you PATH variable
2.2) if you have not installed ant, do so now: http://ant.apache.org/bindownload.cgi
2.2.1) important - again: add the bin dir to your PATH environment vartiable as well

3) download the JavaFX for Android SDK from here: https://bitbucket.org/javafxports/android/downloads

4) ... and follow these instructions: https://bitbucket.org/javafxports/android/wiki/Building%20and%20deploying%20JavaFX%20Applications

Not: I struggled with an issue, where the build script could not find the 'android.bat' file - I solved that, as I descripted it here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/javafxandroid/dMnZBkTCu0A

That's pretty much it... Good luck!

Johan Vos

Jan 29, 2014, 3:44:35 AM1/29/14
to zim.d...@gmail.com, javafx...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I think we should update the wiki with this useful information!

- Johan

2014-01-29 <zim.d...@gmail.com>

sugario...@gmail.com

May 1, 2014, 7:06:16 AM5/1/14
to javafx...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday, December 29, 2013 7:45:23 PM UTC+7, valdow valdowb wrote:
> Hi i tried to build java fx on android with eclipse and i have not been working with gradle before can someone make step by step picture or video tutorial how to run it on win 7

I really sorry, i really dont understand use the Gradle ,, i've using it but still getting "Build Failed" notification,,
can u help me with this,,?

i...@ate.org.in

Jun 15, 2017, 6:14:01 AM6/15/17
to JavaFXAndroid