passing parameter to fxml controller null

GÖKHAN GÜZEL

May 4, 2015, 3:06:58 PM5/4/15
to javafx...@googlegroups.com
when I passed parameter one controller to another and using it in initialization strangly returning null value. If I use custom method instead of initialization it's run normally on gluon project.After androidinstall to note 2 on executing mey method I get application has stopped message.Is it normal to run on gluon netbeans project but stopping on device?
thanks.

GÖKHAN GÜZEL

May 4, 2015, 6:52:11 PM5/4/15
to javafx...@googlegroups.com
when I execute initialization parameters in a methot and connect it abutton in target fxml it is running