Android UnsatisfiedLinkError using javacpp and javacv 1.0

已查看 183 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Michael Garner

未读,
2015年7月27日 20:41:452015/7/27
收件人 javacv
Hello,

I am attempting to use javacv and javacpp for FFmpegFrameGrabber and FFmpegFrameRecorder amongst other things. I have encountered the following error when calling FFmpegFrameGrabber.start():

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.bytedeco.javacpp.avutil
            at java.lang.Class.classForName(Native Method)
            at org.bytedeco.javacpp.Loader.load(Loader.java:390)
            at org.bytedeco.javacpp.Loader.load(Loader.java:358)
            at org.bytedeco.javacpp.avformat$AVFormatContext.<clinit>(avformat.java:2539)
            at org.bytedeco.javacv.FFmpegFrameGrabber.startUnsafe(FFmpegFrameGrabber.java:383)
            at org.bytedeco.javacv.FFmpegFrameGrabber.start(FFmpegFrameGrabber.java:377)

I followed the instructions on GitHub for using maven repo in gradle.
Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Michael Garner

未读,
2015年7月28日 01:11:232015/7/28
收件人 javacv、michaelg...@gmail.com
I am of course instantiating FFmpegFrameGrabber before calling .start()

Samuel Audet

未读,
2015年7月28日 06:13:262015/7/28
收件人 javacv

How are you setting the platform.dependency system property?

Samuel

2015/07/28 14:11 "Michael Garner" <michaelg...@gmail.com>:
--

---

Michael Garner

未读,
2015年7月28日 10:01:162015/7/28
收件人 javacv、samuel...@gmail.com
Thank you for the quick response.

I saw that mention in the readme section, but I wasn't sure how to implement that on Android. I googled that like crazy and didn't find anything solid. How can I set that property in Gradle? Also I could clarify that I am specifically seeing that crash on an ARM Nexus 5 running 5.1.1, although I am pretty sure I would see it on other devices too.

Michael Garner

未读,
2015年7月28日 12:39:532015/7/28
收件人 javacv、samuel...@gmail.com
Is this the appropriate thing to add to Gradle for Android?

task execute(type: JavaExec) {
systemProperty "platform.dependencies", true
}

I don't know much about this side of Android, but that doesn't seem to help.

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 4:13:26 AM UTC-6, Samuel Audet wrote:

Samuel Audet

未读,
2015年7月29日 05:33:432015/7/29
收件人 Michael Garner、javacv

Yeah, I don't know myself. It's probably easier to just manually include the platform specific artifacts as well.

Samuel

On 07/29/2015 01:39 AM, Michael Garner wrote:
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子