Nobis (JSR 351) Meetings

Werner Keil

Jul 30, 2012, 11:33:03 AM7/30/12
to java-...@googlegroups.com
The RI/Sample project to JSR 351, similar to what Socializer is to Agorava is open to Everybody, especially calls may be joined without being JCP or Java.net Members.

Check it out, especially those interested in OAuth or possible Dynamic Attributes for certain services and providers.

Werner

Colleagues,

We are happy  to announce that the Nobis, the JSR 351 Reference and Open Source implementation will have a teleconference
dedicated to developing the code base, starting Tuesday, August 14, 2012. We will meet every other week at 1PM (US Eastern), on the Tuesdays
that follow the Expert Group meeting.

Please feel free to forward this message to any interested parties. Unlike the EG, there are fewer constraints on participation
in this effort. If you plan to contribute code, you will need to sign the OCA (Oracle Community Agreement) as described on the
website. However, this is not required for people who only plan to join the teleconference or download software.

- prateek

Nobis Open Source Site:
 http://java.net/projects/nobis/pages/Home