Role Models

Werner Keil

Jun 2, 2012, 1:20:32 PM6/2/12
to java-...@googlegroups.com
I guess, HootSuite seems like a proper Role Model:
http://hootsuite.com/features

There are certainly a couple of other similar vendors and products out there.
An interesting fact is, that Google+ is mentioned to be part of only an "Enterprise" version of it.
That and what's written about Google+ Pages sounds like Google plans to support external partners or APIs but probably just on an
Enterprise level like those users who pay and integrate GMail and other Google services already for their Business.

HootSuite itself also has APIs, so it doesn't necessarily mean it competes with some of Agorava's modules and features. It may also be connected.

Cheers,
Werner

Antoine Sabot-Durand

Jun 2, 2012, 4:13:45 PM6/2/12
to java-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I'm Hootsuite user since its beginning and I follow it very closely. I didn't look at their API yet but it seems interesting...

regards,

Antoine SABOT-DURAND