[JPF] How should I handle this error? self-causation not permitted

Yoonheui

Apr 28, 2010, 8:19:42 PM4/28/10
to Java™ Pathfinder
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can resolve this error? I found somebody had
the same problem without resolving it (same self-causation error in
Throwable class) and not sure how to handle this error.

Thanks in advance!

WARNING] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch
Exception: self-causation not permitted
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: self-causation not permitted
at java.lang.Throwable.initCause(Throwable.java:105)
at java.rmi.RemoteException.<init>(RemoteException.java:76)
at
java.rmi.server.SkeletonNotFoundException.<init>(SkeletonNotFoundException.java:
49)
at sun.rmi.server.Util.createSkeleton(Util.java:316)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.setSkeleton(UnicastServerRef.java:
202)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.exportObject(UnicastServerRef.java:
175)
at
java.rmi.server.UnicastRemoteObject.exportObject(UnicastRemoteObject.java:
293)
at
java.rmi.server.UnicastRemoteObject.exportObject(UnicastRemoteObject.java:
235)
at
java.rmi.server.UnicastRemoteObject.<init>(UnicastRemoteObject.java:
133)
at
java.rmi.server.UnicastRemoteObject.<init>(UnicastRemoteObject.java:
119)
at farm.simulator.FarmSimulator.<init>(FarmSimulator.java:105)
at farm.simulator.FarmSimulator.main(FarmSimulator.java:1266)

--Yoonheui

Peter Mehlitz

Apr 28, 2010, 11:36:26 PM4/28/10
to java-pa...@googlegroups.com
it was a bug in the self-causation check in Throwable. Please update and try again

-- Peter