problem in running jfuzz by coverage.jfuzz option

manizheh

Dec 26, 2012, 3:26:33 PM12/26/12
to java-pa...@googlegroups.com
More message actions
11:50 PM (less than a minute ago)
Hi all,
I am using jfuzz (This extension is available in old-version JPF). when I set the argument jfuzz.nextfile to Coverage, jfuzz stops in  the early stages of running and I receive this exception:
failed to add 0
extensions\concolic\generated\
0\coverage.es (The system cannot find the file specified)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: extensions\concolic\generated\0\coverage.es (The system cannot find the file specified)
    at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at gov.nasa.jpf.util.Files.copy(Files.java:259)
    at jfuzz.nextfile.Coverage.readCoverage(Coverage.java:149)
    at jfuzz.nextfile.Coverage.updateQueue(Coverage.java:139)
    at jfuzz.nextfile.Coverage.getFileFromQueue(Coverage.java:99)
    at jfuzz.JFuzz.main(JFuzz.java:226)
    at jfuzz.JFuzz.main(JFuzz.java:228)

I don't know why program can't create coverage.es  (and coveragexml,) and then find it.I think it is related to execution of emma(a jar file for calculating coverage), but I don't know exactly what I should do for correction.
Thank you for any advice! I really appreciate your help!
Manizheh

manizheh

Jan 4, 2013, 12:42:27 AM1/4/13
to java-pa...@googlegroups.com
I could run it by changing arguments in the code and passing arguments to command.exe for running emma.